4' x 8' Raised Bed built on 2" x 10" Western Red Cedar. Notched corners add superior stability. This product will last 10+ years. Galvanized coated hardware included. Easy to assemble.
4' x 8' Cedar Raised Bed
- Select an appropriate place for the bed based on what you are trying to grow. For vegetables this is an area getting at least 5-6 hours of full sun.
- Level an area 4'x8'. It doesn't have to be perfect.
- Optional: lay card board or landscape fabric over the area to prevent weeds.
- Arrange the the notched pieces of lumber into the square.
- Using the included wrench or an electric drill, spin the galvanized screws throught the pilot holes to secure the lumber into the notched corners.